BDS, MFGDP. (GDC No. 65573)
After qualifying at Royal London University Hospital in 1996, Dr Kalsi began working in hospital before focusing on general practice. He became the Principal and Clinical Director of LHDP in 1996, and has been fortunate enough to have been trained by Dr Hilt Tatum.
With several years of experience, Dr Kalsi performs many of the complex treatments delivered at the practice to both internal and referred patients. Dr Kalsi's warmth and gentle persona has made him a favourite for adult and children orthodontic.
Dr Kalsi has accreditations / memberships with the following organisations:
- British Dental Association
- Association of Dental Implantology
- Clearstep approved practitioner
- Member of Faculty of General Dental Practitioners
- University of Lille certification for Advanced Surgical Implant Techniques
- Member of the association of Sedation and Anaesthesia in Dentistry (SAAD qualified for I.V. sedation)
- Advanced Postgraduate Orthodontic Training